What support is available for Parents?
- The class teacher is regularly available to discuss your child’s progress or any concerns you may have and to share information about what is working well at home and school so similar strategies can be used.
- The SENCO is available to meet with you to discuss your child’s progress or any concerns/worries you may have. The SENCO can also provide parents with useful links and resources to provide further support and advice on specific issues.
- All information from outside professionals will be discussed with you with the person involved directly, or where this is not possible, in a report.
- Support plans will be reviewed with your involvement each term.
- Homework will be adjusted as needed to your child’s individual needs.
- A home/school contact book may be used to support communication with you, when this has been agreed to be useful for you and your child.