All parents are encouraged to contribute to their child’s education.
- Your child’s class teacher will be available at the end of each day if you wish to raise a concern. If teachers have a concern they will also contact you to discuss them.
- You will be able to discuss your child’s progress at Parents’ Evenings.
- Appointments can be made to speak in more detail to the class teacher or SENCO by visiting the school office.
- Team Around the Family meetings.
- Annual Review Meetings.
- Meetings arranged to discuss your child’s support plan termly.
- The school also offers a wide variety of pastoral support for pupils who are encountering emotional difficulties.
- The class teacher or SENCO will contact you regarding any referrals to outside agencies to support your child’s learning
- Annual reports are written for every child.